Hello friends! I know, it's been a loooooong time. I've recently been through a pretty rough patch, but I think I'm finally starting to come out of it. This time, it was depression that got me down, rather than OCD. As I'm slowly coming out of the fog, so to speak, I'm hoping to share some things that I've discovered along my latest journey. It will probably take a little while for me to formulate thoughts about my experience and then share them with you. There are however, a couple things that I've been reminded about recently, that are so obvious to even me, that I can share them with you right now:
1. God is still and always has been in control;
2. God loves you and me and always has;
3. He really does want the best for us;
4. In spite of some intense pain in my life, I still have a lot to be thankful for;
5. Pain is a a great teacher (though an unwelcome one); and
6. No matter how bad things seem today, it certainly doesn't mean they will be this bad tomorrow, next week, or next year.
If you are suffering, please, please know that God does care and He does listen. Even when it seems that He doesn't (and believe me, I've been there too).
God's love and blessings to you.
He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. Psalm 147:3 NIV