Why "71º & Sunny?"

I consider 71º to be the perfect temperature. Not too cold and not too hot. I also love perfect sunny days. The vast majority of days are not 71º & Sunny and yet, all days were created by God's hand and they are still gifts, even if they don't fit my ridiculous definition of perfection. My struggle with OCD has at times imprisoned me in an impossible attempt to achieve perfection. I'm now learning to love all kinds of days that don't even come close to 71º & Sunny.

Please leave me a comment below. I really want to know what you are thinking!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Another New Year

The beautiful thing about a new hour, a new day, a new week, or a new year is that we continually get fresh opportunities to grow. As long as we have breath on this earth, then each moment is another chance. The neat thing is that we don't have to make big changes to grow. Just little changes, here and there. Put all those little changes and baby steps together, and the next thing you know, you are much further along than you ever thought possible. The best part is that we get to help each other do this.

Wishing you a healthy and peaceful 2014, filled with tiny baby steps of growth!

10 comments:

  1. I love how the new year is another new beginning! A fresh start - who doesn't love that? Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Sunny, to you and your family! Yes, here's to baby steps carrying us forward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you and your family, dear Monique. Much love and hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. True, we don't have to wait for a new year to make changes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny, but I always seem to need certain dates to plan changes. Silly, isn't it?

      Delete
  5. Beautiful post, Sunny. Wishing you and your family all the best in 2014!

    ReplyDelete