Why "71º & Sunny?"

I consider 71º to be the perfect temperature. Not too cold and not too hot. I also love perfect sunny days. The vast majority of days are not 71º & Sunny and yet, all days were created by God's hand and they are still gifts, even if they don't fit my ridiculous definition of perfection. My struggle with OCD has at times imprisoned me in an impossible attempt to achieve perfection. I'm now learning to love all kinds of days that don't even come close to 71º & Sunny.

Please leave me a comment below. I really want to know what you are thinking!

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Hotlanta Here We Come!


9 comments:

  1. It is so nice to hear your voice! Delightful! Please be careful in the heat. Take good care of yourself and enjoy your time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda! Funny, but it's actually cooler here today than it is back in NH! Love that!

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited for you! I hope your trip was safe and that you are cooling off a bit. I soooooooo wish I was there, too. I just couldn't afford it this year. But I will look forward to your updates. Have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe next year, Tina! It will be held in LA. That could be a lot of fun!

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh! I haven't been getting your updates these last few days on my reading list! The only reason I'm seeing these is because I knew you'd be updating from the conference and here you are! Yay! Okay... now I'll watch your vids :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant the only reason I'm seeing these is because I made a point of coming to your blog even though my feeds list was not showing any updates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm sure glad you came to visit, Elizabeth! The blog has been acting weird. Someone told me today that my posts appeared blank on their iPhone and iPad, but it was fine on their computer. Gotta love technology!

      Delete