Why "71º & Sunny?"

I consider 71º to be the perfect temperature. Not too cold and not too hot. I also love perfect sunny days. The vast majority of days are not 71º & Sunny and yet, all days were created by God's hand and they are still gifts, even if they don't fit my ridiculous definition of perfection. My struggle with OCD has at times imprisoned me in an impossible attempt to achieve perfection. I'm now learning to love all kinds of days that don't even come close to 71º & Sunny.

Please leave me a comment below. I really want to know what you are thinking!

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Day 2 - 2nd Update


7 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you so much for sharing. some of what you have learned. Very interesting. Especially, since I have been having a difficult time dealing with obsessively intrusive thoughts today. I am looking forward to more of what you have learned.

    Madison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Madison, I am so very sorry you are struggling with that today. I really hope that some of this info helps you and maybe provides a bit of hope and comfort to you. Hugs.

      Delete
  2. Wow, Sunny. I'm thinking of all those with OCD who've said, "I thought I was the only one with these thoughts." I wish they could all know about the study you mention......ALL new parents have intrusive harming thoughts! Thanks for all the videos. You did a GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Janet! I had a lot of fun doing the videos.

      I thought that "new parent" study was amazing too. That is information that really needs to get out.

      Delete
  3. Thank you Sunny for your message. It is a very difficult time right now in more than one way. Your message helped me more than you know. Take care. Behind the Smile x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sunny. Thank you for your thoughts. I feel encouraged and your kind comment has helped me a lot. It is a very difficult time for me in many ways at the moment. Take care. Behind the Smile. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feared that was why we hadn't heard from you in a while. Please know you are cared about. I hope things turn around for you soon. Hugs.

      Delete