Why "71º & Sunny?"

I consider 71º to be the perfect temperature. Not too cold and not too hot. I also love perfect sunny days. The vast majority of days are not 71º & Sunny and yet, all days were created by God's hand and they are still gifts, even if they don't fit my ridiculous definition of perfection. My struggle with OCD has at times imprisoned me in an impossible attempt to achieve perfection. I'm now learning to love all kinds of days that don't even come close to 71º & Sunny.

Please leave me a comment below. I really want to know what you are thinking!

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Time To Register!

Registration for the 20th Annual International Obsessive Compulsive Foundation Conference (Atlanta, Georgia - July 19-21, 2013) is now open! You can register for the conference and view all of the offered workshops online. I attended last year and I assumed that I would find a lot of repeated workshops on this year's schedule. I was wrong! Oh sure, there are a few basic "OCD 101" type workshops that they always offer (and should always offer, in my opinion!), but I was excited to see a lot of different workshops too. In addition, several support groups will be facilitated throughout the weekend. There really is something for everyone, and if you can attend, I would highly recommend it.

See you in Atlanta! 

8 comments:

  1. I'm really going to work on going, Sunny. Thank you for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! I am going too, and so hope to meet you wonderful ladies face to face!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, Anna! As the date draws near, send me an e-mail and we can set a time/place to meet!

      Delete
  3. I'd love to meet all of you but uhhhh.... I don't know if I can go yet..... or how I'll go (the idea of travelling right now is really scary to me for some reason).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some day, Elizabeth! Some day, you'll make it and it will be the right time for you to come. I look forward to it!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the reminder Sunny. I'm hoping to go!

    ReplyDelete