Why "71º & Sunny?"

I consider 71º to be the perfect temperature. Not too cold and not too hot. I also love perfect sunny days. The vast majority of days are not 71º & Sunny and yet, all days were created by God's hand and they are still gifts, even if they don't fit my ridiculous definition of perfection. My struggle with OCD has at times imprisoned me in an impossible attempt to achieve perfection. I'm now learning to love all kinds of days that don't even come close to 71º & Sunny.

Please leave me a comment below. I really want to know what you are thinking!

Saturday, September 1, 2012

ERP?

For those of us with contamination issues, I present the toilet bowl coffee mug. Bon Appetit!


10 comments:

  1. Maybe they could make one for me..a washing machine? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh but I wouldn't want to drink from it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha! I'm glad you all enjoyed this! You know, I actually seriously contemplated buying it because the thought of drinking out of it really grossed me out and I thought it might be an interesting ERP! In the end, I decided I didn't want to spend the money on it. Believe it or not, even looking at it causes a little spike in my anxiety level. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunny, like you, just looking at it makes me feel a little anxious. It would definitely be an ERP for me to drink from it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bahaha... I agree with everyone! :o) That is great but I don't think I could drink out of that. Yes, my anxiety spiked just looking at it! Thanks for the smile, cringe, smile! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tina & Katherine, not that I'm glad that you both felt anxious just looking at the picture, but in a way, I feel better because at least I'm not the only one that gets anxious over this stupid coffee mug! I would love to know, though, who in the world thought this would be a good enough product to make. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL... I would never be able to drink from that!

    ReplyDelete