Why "71º & Sunny?"

I consider 71º to be the perfect temperature. Not too cold and not too hot. I also love perfect sunny days. The vast majority of days are not 71º & Sunny and yet, all days were created by God's hand and they are still gifts, even if they don't fit my ridiculous definition of perfection. My struggle with OCD has at times imprisoned me in an impossible attempt to achieve perfection. I'm now learning to love all kinds of days that don't even come close to 71º & Sunny.

Please leave me a comment below. I really want to know what you are thinking!

Friday, May 11, 2012

Blog Follower's Gadget

I know most blogs have the Follower's Gadget added to their home pages. I'd like to add this to my home page as well. I wanted to give notice to any current followers ahead of time, in case they wanted to un-follow (is that even a word?), before their profile pictures showed up on my blog page. If you have any problems with this, please let me know. Yes, I'm probably being OCD about this as I'm sure most people would not double-check first, but hey, I'm still a work in progress!!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks, Sunny. I thought the gadget was already on here! I'm a follower, and it's fine to have my profile photo here. It's my little Wa's face. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tina! Yes, I recognized your little pal's face.

      Delete
  2. Kind of you to give a head's up. :) I think for future followers, if they follow from blogger, it gives them the chance to either follow publicly or anonymously.

    Hope you're having a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have a great day, thanks Shana. Hope you had a great one too.

      Yes, you're right - I believe a person can follow anonymously if they so choose.

      Delete
  3. I should be on there publicly,if I am not tell me cause I can't see it.
    I would love you to follow me too if you want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Krystal Lynn! Yes, once I add the gadget in the next day or two, your profile will show up.

      I'd love to follow you and will sign up, thanks for asking!

      Delete