Why "71º & Sunny?"

I consider 71º to be the perfect temperature. Not too cold and not too hot. I also love perfect sunny days. The vast majority of days are not 71º & Sunny and yet, all days were created by God's hand and they are still gifts, even if they don't fit my ridiculous definition of perfection. My struggle with OCD has at times imprisoned me in an impossible attempt to achieve perfection. I'm now learning to love all kinds of days that don't even come close to 71º & Sunny.

Please leave me a comment below. I really want to know what you are thinking!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Took Off The "Robot Comment Preventer"

OK, I'm laughing as I type this. Don't know what it's called when you try to post a comment on someone's page and it comes up with "Please prove you're not a robot" and then it displays two hideously difficult words to decipher. Well, whatever it's called, I'm taking it off as it seems to be impeding commenting, and I love to read people's comments. I just hope you're not a robot!

13 comments:

  1. I hate hate hate hate the robot comment preventer. I may not be a robot but you have to be some one special to read the words. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I guess you do have to be someone special to read the words, and I guess I'm not 'cause I have such a hard time w/them.

      Delete
  2. I. am. not. a. robot. I think. :-)

    I took the "preventer" off my comments too, because I didn't want to dissuade comments. Those things are sometimes impossible to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't look like a robot!

      I actually saw that you took it off your blog and I figured, oh why not. I'll do it too. I guess I'm just a copy cat!

      Delete
    2. Oh, I copied another blog. If we're all slammed by spam, we can always put it back in place.

      When I have to fill those things in, I literally twist and turn my head, trying to read them. When I think of all of us sitting at our computers, twisting and squinting, trying to read those words, it makes me laugh. :D

      Delete
  3. It's not on my blog either, it is so annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just took it off, too. My comments are moderated and I check them all anyway. And I love comments, so why discourage them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those things are so annoying! I don't have them on my blog either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And wah-lah... how easy that was to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I always thought I was the only one who couldn't decipher those ridiculous words. I'm not even sure if I have the "robot comment preventer" on my blog......will have to research this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janet. I don't think you have it on your blog. I don't recall having any problems posting comments.

      Delete